The TriggerTech AR Diamond Trigger is an adjustable trigger designed to enhance the accuracy and precision of an AR for top competitors, long range shooters and enthusiasts looking to improve their shooting. Featuring Frictionless Release Technology™, this drop-in AR trigger has a short, two-stage action, that provides a true zero-creep break, extremely short overtravel, a sub 0.030" tactical reset and offers outstanding reliability, even in the harshest environments. Due to there being truly zero creep, most shooters report the pull weights feeling ~0.5lbs lighter than a friction based trigger of the same measured pull weight. Changing the pull weight does not affect hammer force so you get dependable primer strikes at every weight. As Frictionless Release Technology™ does not rely on coating, polishing or lubricating the key engagement surfaces, trigger pulls will be more consistent from shot to shot.
Intended Use: Long range, 3 Gun, competition, precision shooting, harsh environments, law enforcement, military, target shooting, varmint hunting
TriggerTech Trigger Control Details
- Trigger Lever Type: Straight/Flat
- Trigger Action: Short Two Stage Action, designed to feel like a 1911
- Creep: 0.000"
- Overtravel: < 0.015"
- Take Up Distance: 0.035"
- Reset: < 0.030"
- Reset Feel: Tactile mid force
- Hammer Strike Force: Full
- 1st Stage Weight: 4 oz
- 2nd Stage Weight: 20 oz - 3.75 lbs
- Total Pull Weight: 1.5 lbs - 4.0 lbs
- Pin Size: Standard Mil-Spec Pin (0.154")
- Weapon Platform: AR 15 and AR15 Rifle
- Housing: 7075 Annodized Aluminum (Red)
- Key Components: 440C Stainless Steel
- Trigger: PVD Black (Physical Vapour Deposition)